Let's Work Together!
When building a relationship with companies, I believe that it's not only who I know, it's how I know them and how I can relate to my readers. I won't start an ambassadorship with just any company. You have to have something that relates to my readers, great quality and great standards.
This is a great opportunity for your brand to gain more exposure throughout the year. This is truly a win-win-win situation for the consumer, you (the company) and myself. It’s been proven that consumers are more likely to buy products if someone else suggests or gives an honest review of the product or service.
How it works!
Subjects I love to cover on my blog
Home & Kitchen
(Appliances, home & bedroom decor, Bathroom)
Beauty & Fashion
(Plus Size Clothing, Makeup, Weight-loss, Exercising)
Books & Technology
(Romance, Teen/Tween, Young Adult, Video Gaming, Computing, Phones, Photography)
Family, Marriage & Pets
(Family Struggles, Blended Family, Relationships, Cats)
Food & Drink
(Recipes, Restaurants, Wine Tastings)
Tween & Teen Boys
(Gaming, Biking, Music)
Crafting & DIY Projects
(Cricut, Scrap-booking, Crafting)
(ADHD, Depression, OCD, Anxiety, ODD)
(Northern Ohio Area – Amusement Parks, Concerts, family activities)
and much more
- Life with Anna will always disclose and follow FTC policies.
- Product must be family friendly. (No adult novelties at all)
- $100 minimum in product, or products that add up to that $100 in total.
- If you want to have a product featured, without sending me said product, this will have a $100 sponsored fee. Please email for more info.
- I require a full size product and I do not ship any product(s) back to you.
- Products of all the above categories are welcome to be featured on my website. Why? Because I love talking about product that can and will be used in my family, so why not share them with my readers who have families
- I do not pay for products nor do I pay for shipping. That is up to the company, PR Representative Company, or the person that is sending me the product to review.
- All products must be received in a timely manner agreed upon. Anything received after agreed upon date may not be discussed on my website per my discretion.
- I reserve the right to refuse to post if the terms described above have not been met. What does this mean? It means if you want the items back since they will not be showcased on my website, I will request a return label so that I can ship your item back to you, again, at your cost as I do not pay for shipping.