Let's Work Together!
When building a relationship with companies, I believe that it's not only who I know, it's how I know them and how I can relate to my readers. I won't start an ambassadorship with just any company. You have to have something that relates to my readers, great quality and great standards.
This is a great opportunity for your brand to gain more exposure throughout the year. This is truly a win-win-win situation for the consumer, you (the company) and myself. It’s been proven that consumers are more likely to buy products if someone else suggests or gives an honest review of the product or service.
How Product Reviewing Works on Life with Anna:
- Life with Anna Cockayne will ALWAYS disclose and follow FTC policies, there is ABSOLUTELY no way around this.
- Product must be family friendly. (No adult novelties at all)
- $150 minimum retail value of the product, or multiple products that add up to that $100 in total. ($50 for social shout outs or holiday gift guides ONLY)
- If you can't send product that has a $150 minimum, you are welcome to pay for a sponsored post with the difference. (ie. [product 1] $25 + [product 2] $15 = $40, you would pay a sponsored post fee of $60)
- If you want to have a product featured, without sending me said product, this will have a $150 sponsored fee.
- I require a full-size product (no samples & no partial products either) and I do not ship any gift guide product(s) back to you. I need to give an honest review of the product in order for it to showcase in my gift guide.
- I do not pay for products nor do I pay for shipping. That is up to the company or the person that is sending me the product to review.
- I require a minimum of 4 weeks to review all products. If you want a quicker turnaround, there is a fee of $50 per week you require earlier than 4 weeks.
- I reserve the right to refuse to post if the terms described above have not been met. What does this mean? It means if you want the items back, I will request a return label so that I can ship your item back to you, again, at your cost as I do not pay for shipping.