Some of the links in the post below are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.
I know I don't normally talk about fashion, well because I'm not all that fashion forward. I'm more of a jeans & t-shirt, or leggings type of girl. I'm a comfy girl. I don't like to be uncomfortable at all. Lately I have been trying to look a bit more “put together” when I go out and not so “homely”. Being a plus-sized girl, there can be some difficulties doing that. Plus size fall fashion is my favorite though. Fashion companies have evolved so much over the recent years, especially wwith plus size fashion.
As I always say:
“Give me comfort or give me death!”
I am however a HUGE Torrid fan. More than half of my closet is filled with Torrid clothes. From leggings to tops to dresses, and even the undergarments like some pretty sexy bras & panties. Torrid gets plus sized women the most. They also understand that while we're plus sized, we don't want to always be shoved in frumpy “old woman” clothes. We like to dress sexy, reveal just a lil' skin and feel fabulous doing it.
This fall, they are really spicing up fashion with their GORGEOUS fall line! From the browns & oranges to the burgundies and yellows! You really can't go wrong with these plus size fall fashion must-haves with Torrid! Heads up, the outfits I picked feature my favorite color…. sooooo I'm a little partial!)
Plus Size Fall Fashion Must-Haves with Torrid
When it comes to fall, everyone knows that the cute lil' booties are coming out, flannels, jeans and comfort. Below I'm giving you 4 outfits to get you through this fall season. You could even mix ‘n match several of these items and make up several more outfits, as well.
Pumpkin or Apple Picking & Hayrides
It's all things pumpkin spice, apple picking and campfires! The weekend is family time and what better way to spend it, than in style!
If hayrides and apple picking aren't your thing, cuddle up before the campfires officially die out. While they are still able to be had, grab a cozy outfit and a fluffy blanket and head outside.
Don't forget to also grab a little campfire drink, if the fire doesn't keep you warm, the clothes & drinks will.
- Red Challis Duster Kimono
- Black Georgette Tank
- Jegging – Premium Stretch Black
- Tortoiseshell & Stone Statement Necklace
- Leopard Faux Suede Buckle Watch
- Brown Faux Leather Braided Bootie – Wide Width
- Gold-Tone Faux Stone Ring Set – Set of 3
- Gold-Tone Faux Ruby Earrings Set – Set of 3
Date Night With the Spouse
This is a style that you'll wear for a simple but much needed date night with the spouse, away from the kids, away from work, and just enjoying each-other.
So toss those mom clothes in the corner for the night (or neatly fold them up and put them in the hamper, if that's your thing) and get all dolled up to a night on the town with the spouse.
- Ribbed Snap Button Midi Dress
- Mixed Moto Jacket
- Black Velvet Metallic Leopard Print Bootie
- Filigree Metal Earrings – Set of 3
- Silver Tone & Black Pave Pendant Layered Necklace
- Silver-Tone & Stone Bangle Set – Set of 15
- Silver-Tone Teardrop Stone Ring Set – Set of 5
Friday Night Lights
BLUE 42 – HIKE!
It's time to head down to the stadium and watch the boys of fall! Throw on your letterman jacket, cute lil' skinny jeans and watch your favorite guy score a few touchdowns!
If your football games are anything like they are here in Ohio, you need to dress in layers. Either it's going to be really cold, just right, or hot. Or any combination of the three sometime throughout the game (if you're like me and suffer from hot flashes).
- Black & Grey Varsity Hooded Bomber Jacket
- Plush Dark Grey Long Sleeve Tee
- High-Rise Bombshell Skinny Jeans Stretch in Black
- Black Faux Leather Studded Strap Tall Boot – Wide Width
- Silver-Tone Delicate Cardinal Direction Necklace
- Silver-Tone Teardrop Stone Ring Set – Set of 5
- Glitter Hoop Earrings Set – Set of 3
Office Outfit & Ladies Night Out
It's Ladies Night, Oh What A Night!
I think that's how the line goes. Anyway, it's time to head out with the ladies, have a couple drinks, maybe head out to a chick flick or action film at the local movie theater, or maybe even a broadway show.
Either way, it's nice to hang out with the ladies and dress to the nines.
This outfit could easily be worn at the office and fancied up or relaxed a little bit for a night out with the ladies. Outfits that have dual purpose are absolutely fantastic in my book. That means I'm going to be wearing it more!
- Black Floral Drape Front Premium Ponte Blazer
- Black Premium Ponte Culotte Jumpsuit
- Black Strappy Heels – Wide Width
- Mixed Metal Rings – Set of 10
- Gold-Tone Textured Stone Hoop Earrings – Set of 3
- Gold-Tone Genuine Jasper Layered Necklace
Plus Size Fall Fashion at Torrid is always a perfect time to go on a shopping spree!
Well…… actually every day is a perfect time to go for a shopping spree for Torrid, but I think I love fall time the most because of the colors and styles.
The only thing I typically wear in summer is capri leggings & tank tops. Which, honestly is getting kinda old.
Soooo, when I get to add more to my wardrobe, Torrid is my go to store. And it's the perfect time to get that Plus Size Fall Fashion styles!