A couple of weeks ago I found out that I may have an autoimmune disorder. We don't know which one, as tests are still being taken and now I have an appointment with a Rheumatologist, which is in like 4 months. (Ironically 3 years to the day of my mom's anniversary of passing away).
In the meantime, my husband and I have been attempting this weight loss gig again. I started up with noom and starting to watch what I eat again. I have a sweet tooth, so I'm REALLY struggling with enjoying my sweet stuff. While my husband is doing more of the exercise thing.
With that, I also decided to start back onto a modified Keto diet. Since my flare-ups and issues, I can't go 100%. I have to eat a lower fat amount than usually is called for with the Keto diet, but I still “indulge” sometimes.
I love testing out Keto Copycat Recipes or even altering them myself!
I'm a huge coffee fan and I DEFINITELY love my coffee shop drinks. However, since we moved about 30 minutes away from my favorite location, I have to improvise. So I make my own lattes, fraps, or iced coffees at home. They are cheaper, taste almost the same (if not better) and bonus I can make them whenever I want, as long as I have the ingredients! Since it's summer, of course, I have to create my Keto Copycat S'mores Frap
Speaking of ingredients, one of my favorite ingredients, no matter if I'm making a frap, iced coffee, or my standard daily coffee, I love my Torani sugar-free flavored syrups. They mix well with not only coffee, but you can add them for extra flavoring in desserts such as cheesecakes, mousse, cakes, and much more. Made with simple and thoughtfully sourced ingredients, they are all sure to add just the right amount of flavor to your favorite drink or dessert.
When I was creating this recipe, I based it off of my favorite coffee shop's S'mores Frap, but changed up the non-keto friendly ingredients to be more Keto friendly! After all, #ToraniLovesKeto! You can get Torani Sugar Free Syrups in any flavor at your local stores, Amazon, and even though Torani's website.
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp keto sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup milk , (unsweetened almond, coconut, lactaid, etc)
- 8 oz ice cubes
- 8 oz medium dark roast coffee
- 2 tbsp Torani Sugar Free S'mores Syrup
- sugar free chocolate syrup
- .25 graham cracker crumbs, (this is optional and is not entirely keto)
- Brew coffee & chill for 30 mins
- Drizzle sugar free chocolate syrup around the sides of your glass(es) and place in freezer for 30 mins
- Soften 2 Marshmallows & combine with 1 cup heavy whipping cream & monk fruit sweetener
- In your blender combine ice, milk, heavy cream & keto sweetened condensed milk, Torani S'mores Syrup & chilled coffee and blend until there are no huge chunks left.
- Remove chocolate drizzled glass from freezer & layer some graham cracker crumbs, then marshmallow mixture, a little frap mix, then crumbs, marshmallow mix, and frap mix.
- Top with more marshmallow mix & crumbs, a little more chocolate syrup & stick a straw in and enjoy
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 337Total Fat 30.6gSaturated Fat 18.8gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 109mgSodium 245mgCarbohydrates 12.31gProtein 4.7g